Abstract submission for the HOPS Conference is open.
Potential contributors are invited to submit an extended abstract (500-800 words) for consideration for inclusion in the programme by May 18, 2008. Abstracts will undergo a peer review, and will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Relevance: howwell does the paper fit into the scope of the conference?
- Significance: how important are the results of the paper?
- Originality: how new are the results in the paper?
- Clarity: how well are the results presented (format, language, style)?
- Scientific quality: is the paper technically correct?
- Impact: how much interest is the application likely to generate among practitioners and researchers?
A decision regarding acceptance will be made by June 22, 2008. At least one author of each accepted paper must register, attend the conference, and present the paper. After acceptance, full papers must be received by August 10, 2008, and should conform to the format and length requirements as specified in the instructions on the conference website. Accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings in digital form on a USB key.
Each abstract should contain the name of the author(s), affiliation, postal address, and e-mail, all placed on a separate page along with the title of the paper. Please indicate the corresponding author and send your paper to email@example.com with‘HOPS conference’ as subject.
See the HOPS conference website http://lgppwww.epfl.ch/HOPS/index.html .